The end of 2020 and the start of 2021 has been a busy time for XOCEAN, delivering multiple projects in multiple regions for a wide range of clients:
- Offshore wind site investigations on Hornsea One for Ørsted and Greater Gabbard for SSE Renewables
- Multiple power cable surveys in Western Scotland
- Multi-USV Lake Superior seabed survey for the Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS)
- Decommissioning survey for Chyrsaor in the Southern North Sea
- 950km Pipeline Survey in the Caspian Sea for BP
These projects have all been delivered using our uncrewed technology providing a safe, reliable and carbon neutral solution for the collection of ocean data.
If you have any questions or if we can support your project data requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.