XOCEAN provides a full suite of Coastal Survey services including multi-beam, sidescan, sub-bottom profiling and magnetometer. We use our UAV at low water and USVs at high water to create seamless, high resolution topographic and bathymetric datasets.
- USVs with drafts of 0.6m or less.
- XO-450 for longer endurance and greater payload.
- XO-250 for deploying at the pipeline/cable landing location and for work in very shallow water.
- USVs are equipped with multibeam sonars for 100% coverage bathymetry and backscatter data, sidescan sonar for object detection and sub-bottom profilers for sub-surface imaging.
- SenseFly eBee fixed wing UAVs equipped with RGB and multispectral cameras – 12 sq km survey area per flight possible – 2 cm accuracy and resolution.
Typical System Configuration
- Single or dual head multibeam echosounder (MBES).
- Hull-mounted sidescan sonar (SSS).
- Sub-bottom profiler (SBP).
- 20 mega-pixel RGB camera.
- Data quality is monitored in real-time by XOCEAN’s team of online surveyors.
- Near real-time processing for rapid data turnaround.
Radio link range 3km nominal (up to 8km)
1.1kg including camera and battery
Wind resistance up to 45km/h
MAX FLIGHT RANGE
Max flight range 45km
MAX FLIGHT TIME
Max Flight time 59 minutes