XOCEAN’s XO-450 USV offers a stable and reliable platform for pipeline inspections, with a proven track record of delivering high quality data in up to 60m water depth.
- Safety with no offshore personnel
- Significant economic savings
- Environmental with ultra-low emissions
- Efficient 24/7 operations
Typical System Configuration
- Single or Dual Head Ultra-High-Resolution Multi-Beam Echo Sounder (MBES).
- Side Scan Sonar (SSS).
- Sub Bottom Profiling (SBP).
- Trailing Wire Cathodic Protection (TWCP).
- Data quality is monitored in real-time by XOCEAN’s team of Online Surveyors.
Above deck mounting points for wide range of airborne instruments and sensors
360° visible and thermal cameras
Permits real-time subsea instrument control and data-upload to/from client site
8TB onboard capacity
Motion Reference Unit
Vessel movement measurement
Subsea mounting points for waterborne sensors instruments and sensors
Integrated winch system for automatic deployment of subsea instruments including sound velocity probe (SVP), cameras and turbidity sensor
Hybrid powertrain featuring twin electric thrusters with low noise signature
High performance industrial processor running data acquisition software