Bathymetric surveys provide detailed information about our subsea world. With a 100kg payload capacity and large electrical power reserves, XOCEAN offers a robust platform for multibeam echo sounder surveys. Operating 24/7, we can deliver bathymetric data faster.
- Proven ability to survey in shallow to medium water depths, meeting IHO S-44 standards.
- Real time control of survey parameters from onshore control room.
- Significant onboard computing capacity running industry standard data acquisition software.
- Shallow water capability for inshore waters plus extended mission duration (18 days) for larger offshore areas.
Typical System Configuration
- Flexible system integration, demonstrated with Norbit, Kongsberg, R2Sonic, EdgeTech plus others.
- Typical configuration; Norbit iWBMS sonar with integrated Applanix POS MV Wavemaster II INS system for navigation and motion correction.
- Automated deployment system with Valeport Swift SVP for sound velocity profile measurement.
Records meteorological conditions during survey
Permits real-time data quality monitoring
Wave-piercing hulls provide stable sensor platform
8TB onboard capacity
High accuracy GPS/GNSS satellite positioning system
Vessel movement compensation
Subsea mounting points for waterborne sensors instruments and sensors
Hybrid powertrain featuring twin electric thrusters with low noise signature
High performance industrial processor running data